Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Down, but not out

   We're baaaaaccccckkk!

   Well, what can I say? It was a s#!^^$ 5 days, but things are lookin' up.  Like the mainstream pop phenomenon the Willie was, our pumplessness was short lived.  Of course Jonathan had stellar numbers on the shots today, but we will get there with the pump too, and beyond.  As always, thanks to all for your kindness and support!

   I asked Jonathan if he wanted to go keep the shots and he looked at me like I had two heads - which was the second funniest thing this evening right after the kids did a duet of Flo Rida's Low in the car on the way home from school.

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear Marc,

    and can I say wonderful song choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're back on track!

    Love the shirt! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you guys! Look at how big he is getting...the shirt totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete